Observing Veteran's Day
I had a very good observation of veteran's day today. Gilby did too. It's a good thing, since we were both out past my bedtime last night. Since neither of us work directly for the man, we get random days off, which is nice. I really enjoyed sleeping in for once, although the day seems way too short when you sleep till 10. But the real news is that my mom is in town.
She might even do the State Cross race tomorrow, since she rocked at Powderhorn in her first CX race last year. We'll see. It sort of will depend on whether or not I can get my pedals off my mountain bike in time. If you have a pedal wrench at the race tomorrow, let me know - I'd probably love to use it. And if you do see her out there in the C race, definitely cheer for Sue Ellen. I know I will.
She might even do the State Cross race tomorrow, since she rocked at Powderhorn in her first CX race last year. We'll see. It sort of will depend on whether or not I can get my pedals off my mountain bike in time. If you have a pedal wrench at the race tomorrow, let me know - I'd probably love to use it. And if you do see her out there in the C race, definitely cheer for Sue Ellen. I know I will.

4 Comments:
i can bring a pedal wrench. no prob.
thats what being a team player is all about.
Sweet, thanks dis!
That is so cool! I didn't see, did your mom make it?
And, I sense a bit of recruitment going on (for the past couple months). But tactful, very tactful. Gotta respect that...
Your mom's cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home