Vegetable
It was subtly pointed out to me today that my blog sucks. Thank you Super-Rookie.
I was actually shocked when I saw a comment, because I had completely forgotten that I have a blog. Maybe my blog is dead? I don't yet want to officially put it to rest yet, though, so I'm simply recognizing that it's in a purely vegetative state. Luckily, this has nothing to do with my status as a human or anything else. I've been riding my bikes lots, racing very little. But that's because, hell, crits start in February here and I need a tiny bit of time off.
Tomorrow, or rather Saturday, however, will be a big day. I'm heading south with Alicia, Beth, and Hanan to ride the ADT Velodrome in Carson! Certification and all that jazz in the morning, and then some low-key racing in the afternoon. I'm pretty psyched. Then on Sunday it's off to the Encino velodrome to watch the big-shots battle it out for the big-money.
Should be an adventure.
I was actually shocked when I saw a comment, because I had completely forgotten that I have a blog. Maybe my blog is dead? I don't yet want to officially put it to rest yet, though, so I'm simply recognizing that it's in a purely vegetative state. Luckily, this has nothing to do with my status as a human or anything else. I've been riding my bikes lots, racing very little. But that's because, hell, crits start in February here and I need a tiny bit of time off.
Tomorrow, or rather Saturday, however, will be a big day. I'm heading south with Alicia, Beth, and Hanan to ride the ADT Velodrome in Carson! Certification and all that jazz in the morning, and then some low-key racing in the afternoon. I'm pretty psyched. Then on Sunday it's off to the Encino velodrome to watch the big-shots battle it out for the big-money.
Should be an adventure.
10 Comments:
Thank You.
The frequency and quality of posts to a blog are in inverse proportion to the degree to which the blogger has a life. Enjoy Cali girl!
(Notice that my blog is updated frequently...)
word on that. i have no life.
but this weekend is gonna be sweeeeeet!
See you guys this weekend!!
i thought blog=life. crap.
i'm screwed...BUT MY BLOG IS SPIFFY!!!
Steven, I like the way you think! Deep down inside, I will probably always want to see my little bike blog getting 500 hits a day, but yeah. For now, Cali is way more fun :)
wow, karla, we must have maintained some psychic connection b/c last time i talked to you was like the day after your last crit and i've spent all morning wondering how you are doing--come to find you posted to your blog for the first time since sept yesterday! ok, don't respond to this, just send me another psychic message! hoping to hit the trails on skiis tomorrow--yay, snow!
You're baaack. Glad you are doing well. ITB Julia
karla spotted flirting with married man:
http://www.pbase.com/sdukes/image/90201170
Post a Comment
<< Home