Hi!!

Since this may well be one of the last days of my life as a series leader, I figured I may as well blog. I actually won a race a little bit ago, (yes I am still a cat 4) which was great but also a bit stressful, because I had to make sure not to fall off my bike as I threw up my arms after crossing the finish line. It wasn't what you would call a spontaneous celebration -- I had to think a bit and make sure I had my balance before letting go of the handlebars, but hey, I'm a cat 4. And they even gave me a nice yellow jersey!
And we'll see what happens after the TT this weekend. There are some smack-talking Bettys out there -- I've got my work cut out for me. And seeing as I've been on a racing hiatus for a bit (worked last weekend at the Living Green Expo, drank wine with Dartmouth alums on Tuesday instead of doing Opus) I'm not too optimistic. And my sleep has not been reaching optimal levels lately for some reason. Go figure. But for now my life is fun, so I'm not going to worry about it.
Also key in my life is my devotion to SD '05s and '05 wannabes. Yes. And, Ms. Lyon, I love you but I cannot keep up with your blogging. I am going to blog along at my own pace.
5 Comments:
Hell yeah! That's my teammate in the leader's jersey!
(welcome to bella blog land)
lol... well, you may have noticed that there hasn't been too much smack-talking from me about this time trial, because I can't tt my way out of a paper bag. I've been harassing Maria nonstop though. Watch out for her, she might ride really fast just to get me to leave her alone!
We missed you at Avon... or should I say, Penelope missed you at Avon....
see you tomorrow! free beer afterward!
Ahhh, there's that yellow jersey photo I was asking about!
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home